Online or onsite, instructor-led live Presto training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to natively query data, access data from multiple systems, and more.
Presto training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Presto trainings in Australia can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Presto Course Outlines in Australia
- Understand the fundamentals of Presto and its role in big data analytics.
- Gain proficiency in using Presto's COST IT module for cost analysis.
- Optimize Presto queries for improved performance and resource utilization.
- Identify and implement cost-based optimizations in Presto.
- Troubleshoot and resolve common performance and cost-related issues in Presto.
- Employ Presto key concepts to optimize modern big data systems.
- Use Presto to run exabyte scale warehouses.
- Clone data to a proprietary data storage system.
- Work with existing BI tools such as R and Tableau.